Happily married - sounds serious to me
2) What was your dream growing up?
To be an anthropologist - I was a strange child.
3) What talent do you wish you had?
To sing soprano - When I was younger I could, and I still remember how it felt to soar on the high notes...sigh.
4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Coffee - maybe a cappichino
5) Favorite vegetable?
Brussel Sprouts - I told you I was strange
6) What was the last book you read?
Sources of Japanese Tradition, Vol. 1 - see question number 2. The itch has never gone away.
7) What zodiac sign are you?
Virgo - on the Leo/Virgo cusp, but definitely in Virgo. With Cancer rising, too.
8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
Ears, the traditional one hole in each, a small star on my left ankle.
9) Worst Habit?
Probably not knowing when to shut up.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
If I recognized you. The lady with no split ends?
11) What is your favorite sport?
12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
Optimistic. Except when I feel pessimistic.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Try to get help, then chatter in a way that I thought would keep the panic under control, and then wait.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Watching my mother die.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I like Barry Manilow songs (considering I tend to like edgy music, this is a weird taste)
16) Do you have any pets?
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
I would politely ask you if you'd like to go to Starbucks with me as I blocked you looking into the mess in the living room.
18) What was your first impression of me? (hmmm...careful!)
That you are a good writer with a specially gifted sense of humor that was not run of the mill.
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Neither - just another fact of life...
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
have a longer neck or fingers. I got shorted in both departments.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Try to be your conscience, but kindly.
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
Prefer bottle, will drink canned
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Plan a trip, go to Border's Books, and buy a new spinning wheel.
27) What's your favorite place to hang at?
home. Internet. Used to be True Brew Coffee house on Esplanade Ave. in New Orleans, but that was then.
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Go on line. Knit. Listen to music. often at the same time.
30) Do you swear a lot?
31) Biggest pet peeve?
people blocking aisles in stores, libraries, or wherever there's a bottleneck
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
34) If you could live anywhere in the world where would you chose?
Within easy reach of ocean, mountain and desert
35) Do you believe in God?
yes - perhaps in a different way some do.
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
Well, here it is. Done differently than intended, but I didn't do it this way first!