1) Where did you begin 2007?
Here. In Idaho, sitting at this computer
2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
3) Were you in school anytime this year?
Been there, done that. Did try to take classes in Japanese, but they didn't make.
4) How did you earn your money?
SAHM (well, SAH is right - the kids have flown the nest)
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Not this year, hallelujah!
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Nope. Don't normally.
7) Where did you go on holiday?
Closest I got to a holiday was a weekend at the annual Labor Day Weekend Fort Bridger Rendezvous, where I could pretend it was before the year 1840 (except for all those ladies who wore 1860s and 1890s dresses for some reason or other. I was dressed like a housewife from around 1780, myself.)
8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
a custom made flint lock fowler (a type of shotgun). It was actually hubby's. I probably bought that much in books, over the course of the year, though.
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
Yes. Close family friend who I had thought might be to technogeeky to ever get married. I was very happy for him.
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
12) Did you move anywhere?
No. Did that in 2006.
What, no 13? No 11, either, wise guy....
14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
uh, go to shows? I don't even hardly ever go to the movies.
15) Are you registered to vote?
Yep. Have been a deputy registar of voters in the past as well, and a poll worker. Since retired.
16) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
Don't watch TV
17) Where do you live now?
18) Describe your birthday.
Got ready to send hubby out on a fire assignment, I think. Or maybe he was just coming back from one.
19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
Got involved with fandom again. Big time.
20) What has been your favourite moment?
Getting married to my sweet guy. Oh, in 2007? nothing outstanding.
21) What's something you learned about yourself?
I can write prose! Longer than 1000 words!
22) Any new additions to your family?
23) What was your best month?
Don't know...December? November? October? September? August?
24) What music will you remember 2007 by?
Nickleback's Save Me
25) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
26) Made new friends?
You know it!
27) Best new friend?
You want me to choose?
28) Favourite night out?
Uh, you go out at night?
29) Something you look forward to before 2008?
30) Where will you start 2008?
Started it the same place I started 2007.
1) Where did you begin 2007?
Don't faint! I actually wrote a fic! Takes place about 7 years or so after Kagome's return. Foxed Darkness and a gust of wind followed…
This is a belated giftfic for kriscynical. Happy belated birthday! One Evening in October InuYasha’s mouth grazed along the…
A dash of IK, just because. Spring Snowstorm InuYasha struck the flint with the steel, and watched the sparks, cascading in bright streaks in the…