2. Real or artificial tree? Sometimes real, sometimes artificial. This year, maybe nothing, although I have an artificial to go if I get around to it.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the second or third week of December.
4. When do you take the tree down? After Epiphany.
5. Do you like egg nog? Oh yes. I learned a thing about egg nog. If I put a healthy dollop of plain non-fat yogurt in a glass, top with egg nog and extra nutmeg, it's almost like eating eggnog icecream, and not nearly as much sugar....yummy.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Been sooo long ago...maybe my first FM radio....
7. Did you have a Nativity scene? Every year if I decorate.
8. Hardest person to buy for? not sure.
9. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? not sure. Don't tend to think of things that way. Maybe the third copy of Burnt Offerings, a horror story I didn't like to start with.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? both.
11. Favorite Christmas movie? Almost any version of Christmas Carol
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep..
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Beef Rib Roast and/or Chocolate oranges
15. Clear lights or colored lights on the tree? Colored.
16. Favorite Christmas song? Gaudete and/or the Christ child Lullaby
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Prefer home
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen, Dasher, Prancer.....hmm....I'm missing some
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve
21. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Christmas displays before Halloween
22. Best thing about this time of year? A chance to reflect on why we celebrate