1)I've wrote a poem,
2)played on the literary groups at dA, reading some and commenting on things,
3)thought a bit about the SF story I'm working with (and have started. It may end up being fairly short),
4) going to the gym where our trainer worked our butts off and I've gotten up to doing curls with 15 lb weights...yay! Once I could curl with 25 lb weights...perhaps that day will come again (I think my trainer gets a kick out of the fact this fat old grandma gets such a kick out of resistance training)
5) wondered about grabbing some reference photos for certain things that are going to be in my longer story
6) plugged into my Adam Lambert music and am wondering if I have recovered enough from the training session to do half an hour of cardio,
7) commented and posted on LJ
8) successfully put off facing my story outline until now.
So now, I gotta go into the other room and see if I can actually make myself do some work. I probably ought to start writing some of what I have in mind as I go along...for me, it's all about committing to various decisions, and I can't really do that in outline form. Maybe if I journal about it....off to work for a bit.