16 random facts meme
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. (of course, you know that I never tag anybody. If ya wanna do it, have fun)
1. I do not remember learning to thread a needle or how to do the running stitch...I must have been about 4 when my grandma taught me.
2. My second grade teacher, who thought I was an underachiever, was shocked by how many books I had read that year when we showed her our journal of book titles we had read during the school year.
3. I taught myself to knit when I was 10.
4. I read my first regular (non-kid) paperback book when I was 8. It was some sf novel about Mars.
5. I dropped at least 1 class every semester in as an undergrad in college except for my first.
6. Once I bowled a game with 7 strikes in a row and did not break 200 (that's actually kind of hard to do...LOL).
7. Since I started writing InuYasha fanfic I have bought over 100 books on Japanese culture and history (any excuse to learn...I'm kind of that way).
8. What I like to eat for my birthday is chocolate cake with chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup.
9. The oldest book I own was printed in 1842...and it's is on....wait for it.....knitting!
10. I once had a band director named Rudolph Valentino.
11. My favorite vegetable is Brussels sprouts.
12. I read the Sound and the Fury for fun.
13. I love roses best of all flowers.
14. I have lived in 7 different states.
15. I like the taste of oysters (like in a fish soup), but hate to actually eat them.
16. I have a weakness for teapots. I don't dare look at them on Ebay, or I will buy one.