I am participating in a haikuwrimo for February. Since it is now February 1, I am posting the first :
A snowflake drifts down
pushed by the cold hand of wind,
Rules: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 10 people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real . . . nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. What is your name: Sue
2. A four letter word: soon
3. A boy's name: Samuel
4. A girl's name: Sango
5. An occupation: Seamstress
6. A color: Salmon (pink)
7. Something you wear: suit
9. A food: soup
10. Something found in the bathroom: soap
11. A place: Senegal
12. A reason for being late: slipped
13. Something you shout: Stop!
14. A movie title: Summer of 42
15. Something you drink: Sencha (tea)
16. A musical group: Steppenwolf
17. An animal: Snake
18. A street name: Second Street
19. A type of car: Subaru
20. The title of a song: Song Sung Blue - Neil Diamond
Of course you know I'm not gonna tag anybody, but have fun with it if ya want to....