1. How has LJ changed your life?
Met lots of interesting people, learned to write more confidently and have had some most excellent snark.
2. What do you do before bedtime?
sit at the computer until I'm finally tired enough to go to sleep.
3. What did you have for dinner tonight.
A Healthy choice dinner. When hubby's away, the microwave does play....
4. What is the city of your dreams?
Houston, if it wasn't so damned hot and humid. Boise is not a bad second choice, although there are times I long for Portland (but don't tell my hubby that...). The city I really would call the city of my dreams is New Orleans about 1970. But been there, done that. It ain't coming back again....
5. Are you an introvert or an extrovert
6. What do you do in your free time.
research, write, read fanfic
7. Do You Trust Easily
To some degree.
8. What personal belonging do you have with you where ever you go.
my mpg player. And a notebook
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
People being cruel to each other.
10. What is your best quality.
Morally, my willingness to let people be people. Intellectually, my analytical mind, probably. As a writer, my poet's eye.
11. Is being tagged fun?
12. How do you see yourself? Intentionally eccentric, poetic, scientific, kind, and analytical, with a passion for history and a love of word. Dumpy. Intense.
13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
My hubby, my kids, my dad and nieces and brother, my online friends
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She's the futurama-sensei fluffy-fluffy-girl meme queen of luff!
15. Would you rather be single but rich or married but poor?
Married and poor! Single sucks!
16. How many children do you want to have if any?
I raised 5 kids not my own by blood. And at this point in my life, I can say that's how it's going to stay.
17. What's better to give or to receive?
It's a circle. The giver must be willing to receive to have something to give, and the receiver must be willing to give to receive. It's like good sex.
18. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who do you pick?
Never happened. Love is about choice and behavior, not about infatuation.
19. Would you have 100% safe sex with a stranger for $10,000,000?
Ain't gonna happen.
20. If you could live in any historical time period, what would it be?
Paris, ca. 1890-1910. The Fin de siecle was such an interesting time period. Or now. Either works for me.
I'm supposed to tag 8 people, and tell them they can change any question, long as the replace it. But I'm a rebel. Do it if you want.