1. What is your occupation right now? Crazed poet and freelance historian.
2. What color are your socks right now? Socks? Surely you jest.
3. What are you listening to right now? Carolan's Ramble to Cashel
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Oreos
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Hubby
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course I do!
8. How old are you today? 53
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? None.
10. What is your favorite drink? Coffee. Preferably Kenyan AA. Sweet. With with cream and chocolate.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep. Sometimes I'm a redhead, sometimes a brunette.
12. Favorite food? Prime Rib. or California rolls. Counts my mood.
13. What is the last movie you watched? Been so long I don't remember. Most likely had subtitles.
14. Favorite day of the year? First snowfree warm day.
15. How do you vent anger? chatter to someone.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Fabric, needle and thread.
17. What is your favorite season? Fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries?Cherries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Sure.
20. Who is the most likely to respond? I do not know.
21. Who is least likely to respond? I do not know.
22. Living arrangements? Husband and wife, 3 bedroom house, only one of which has a bed.
23. When was the last time you cried? Been awhile. I remember having a blue day and arthritis pain.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes, storage bins and duffle bags.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Not sure.
26. What did you do last night? Wrote, chatted, read the news.
27. What are you most afraid of? Falling off a high cliff into a ravine.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? cheezburger, pleaz
29. Favorite dog breed? Golden Retreiver
30. Favorite day of the week? any day I'm awake!
31. How many states have you lived in? Virginia, Arizona, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Texas, Utah and Idaho -7
32. Diamonds or pearls?Pearls. Always.
33. What is your favorite flower? Roses