A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
01. What's the last TV show you saw?
Bleach, I think. Two weeks ago.
02. What are you wearing at the moment?
Black exercise pants, a black Chuck Norris Tshirt, and a purple Tinkerbell zippered hoodie
03. Have you lost any friends recently? Why?
Don't think so.
04. What is your favorite scent?
Pine trees or fresh baked bread. Lavender. Don't ask me to make up my mind.
05. What's your occupation? What do you do there?
I pretend to write, and research for the fun of it.
06. What do you drink the most?
Coffee. Diet Coke.
07. What is your favorite restaurant?
This neat Japanese restaurant across town.
08. What will you be doing after finishing this?
Contemplating Kitsune magic.
09. What did you want to be when you grew up?
For a long time I yoyoed between psychiatrist and anthropologist, but in the end, I ended up working most as an English composition instructor who did clerical work on the side. Somehow, though, I became somewhat of a knitting historian on the side.
10. Your favorite romantic movie?
Not really my genre. Would it be too far out of line if I said Terminator?
10a. Your least favorite movie genre?
Slasher style horror films
11. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
We share interesting interests...a love of the past.
12. What's the least favorite thing about yourself?
My ability to unprioritize things I really need to remember are quite important.
13. What are your ideal qualities in a partner?
That he is kind, sincere, and allows me to fixate on history. I found him, and I am not letting him go!
13a. What are your ideal qualities in a novel?
Long, interesting, complex, and if possible, real science fiction.
14. What time do you usually go to bed?
usually between 1 and 2 am
15. What's the meaning behind your LJ username/name/nicknames you go by?
Has to do with my interest in knitting and interweaving words both.
I rebel on the tagging stuff. But if you wanna do it, go for it.